Banner

Banner

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pre-Valentine's Day

Do you love Valentine's Day?  Got a special someone you need a sweet treat for?  I've got a couple of ideas for you!

First off, let's start with a game!  Guess how many conversation hearts are in the Batter Bowl!  Comment on this post, and the person closest to the correct amount will win a prize!



Ok, onto the Valentine treats!


Make Heart shaped  pops!  Make a tray of rice krispie treats, tinted pink if you like.  Using heart shaped cutter from Creative Cutter set (#1095 $12.50).  Insert lollipop stick (find them in Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Walmart or your favorite party/cake decorating store).  Dip in melted chocolate or candy melts.  Decorate with sprinkles or more candy melts.  Let harden.

Cute little treats for your loved ones!

Valentine Brownies:

You could also fill with chocolate mouse and top with a strawberry!  Yum!

Have fun creating all these great treats! 

If you need anything, I'm happy to help you out.  Check out my website:

www.pamperedchef.biz/gingerestes

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good guess! I'll reveal the answer in a few days... :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the stone wear. I have the pizza pan which I love. It makes the best crust. I also use it for cookies. I've got other pans, but the cookies always burn.. They don't when I use the pizza stone. I also like the square baker for casseroles and for family events I often use the large rectangle pan for baking chicken or casserole.

    ReplyDelete